Like New - Like New
Rowenta DW7180 ever last anti-calc iron - for unrivaled protection from limescale! the ever last iron captures the Lime scale particles in its patented calc collector combined with the effectiveness of a high performance steam iron, ensures perfect results, time after time.
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE W/ 400 MICROSTEAM HOLES - Even steam distribution and smooth, easy gliding across different garments; high-precision tip for hard-to-reach areas
- CLEAN STEAM - Removable lime-scale collector and self-cleaning and Anti-Calc systems for easily maintaining high level of steam performance over time; works with tap water
- EASY-CONTROL THERMOSTAT KNOB - Ergonomic design provides precise reading of settings; Auto-Steam adjusts output to accommodate soleplate temperature
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA - 3-way auto-off feature shuts iron off after 8 Min. of inactivity on heel and 30 Sec. on soleplate or tipped over on its side
- MADE IN GERMANY - German-quality with 1750 W. of power; anti-drip prevents spitting and leaking at low temperatures
- Made in Germany
What is SaleChamp’s return policy?
Orders may be returned for any reason up to 30 days after purchase. Items must be returned in the same condition. Return shipping is free for all domestic orders.
How do I get my refund/exchange/credit?
Once you submit your order information to our returns processing page, you may elect to receive a refund to your original form of payment, an exchange, or a credit to your SalesChamp account.
When will I receive my refund?
Your refund or credit will be processed 1-2 business days after your return is received and verified by our team. Exchanges may be dependent on inventory.
What if I have a problem with an item but I’m outside the 30 day return window?
As a retailer, SaleChamps does not offer support or warranty service on items sold in our store. If it has been longer than 30 days since your purchase, please contact the manufacturer of the product for additional information.